By Chrissy Begle Layout & Design Editor
Strawberry soda pop cupcakes
1 box white cake mix
1 can (12 oz.) red soda
Whipped Cream or Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
and add liners to a muffin tin.
2. Beat soda and cake mix in a large bowl with a mixer or by hand until thoroughly mixed (may foam).
3. Pour mix into cupcake liners and bake for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Let cool completely before frosting.
Recipe courtesy of collegerecipes.com
Slow-cooker barbecue chicken
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 lemon, quartered
1 onion, quartered
1 (20 oz.) bottle of BBQ sauce
1 can (12 oz) of Coca-Cola
1 package sandwich rolls
1. Place chicken breasts in slow-cooker.
2. Place onion and lemon quarters on top.
3. Add BBQ sauce and Coke.
4. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
5. Shred and serve on a bun or roll of your choice.
Recipe from http://www.cheatsheat.com
1 bottle red punch (Like Hawaiian Punch)
1 bottle clear lemon-lime soda
1 bottle blue Powerade Zero
1. The key to stacking the colors is by layering the colors from most sugary (most dense) to least sugary, so make sure that each of your beverages has different levels of sugar.
2. Fill a clear glass with crushed ice or smaller cubes.
3. Start with the most sugary drink and slowly pour into the glass.
4. Pouring over the ice helps slow down the flow even more; if you have trouble, try pouring along the side of the glass or over the back of a spoon.
5. The slower that you can pour, the less the layers will mix.
6. Repeat with the medium-sugary drink, then low or zero sugar drink.
Recipe from www.instructables.com