By Chrissy Beagle, Layout and Design Editor
1 box instant chocolate pudding (& milk)
1 large tub whipped topping
1 small package Oreos, crushed
1 package vanilla sandwich cookies, such as Milanos
1 tube black decorating icing
1 package candy pumpkins
1. Prepare the chocolate pudding as directed.
2. Gently mix the pudding with the whipped topping.
3. Transfer to your serving dish, smooth the top.
4. Cover with the crushed Oreos for the “dirt.”
5. Use the black icing to write R.I.P. on the cookies and stick into the pudding for the “gravestones.”
6. Decorate with candy pumpkins.
Add candy corn, chocolate sprinkles, gummy worms, etc. for more decoration.
Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs
circle or square-shaped pretzels
Hershey ‘s Kisses Hugs (or any avor Kiss)
1. Preheat oven to 250oF.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
3. Align pretzels on the sheet.
4. Unwrap Hugs and place one on each pretzel.
5. Bake until the hug begins to melt down (around 4 min).
6. Remove pretzel hugs from oven and gently press a candy corn down on each one.
The Hug should flatten out, if it is not flattening out, place the pretzel hugs back in the oven for 30 more seconds.
7. Let the pretzel hugs cool completely and let the chocolate set for about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
jar of peanut butter or other “butter” choice
1. Cut the apples into slices then cut them again.
2. Put a teaspoon of peanut butter onto the apple slice
3. Put a row of marshmallows across a different apple slice
4. Press firmly until they stick