By Chrissy Begle Layout & Design Editor
1. Fill in the grid using the clues provided.
2. Numbers cannot repeat in any column, row or block.
3. There is only one possible solution.
1. Start in the column, row or block that has the most numbers filled in, in this case, the middle row.
2. Determine which numbers are missing (2, 3, & 5).
3. For each empty space, look in the column, row and block in which it resides and rule out which numbers cannot fill that space.
4. For example, in the middle row, 3 is one of the missing numbers. We can see that there are already 3’s in two of the blocks, so the 3 must go in the middle square in the middle block (middle row, middle column).