Un-news-ual News

Un-News-ual News

Things that make you go, “Huh.”

By Lauren Englehardt, Staff Writer

Bloody Experience 
According to an article from the Huffington Post, a mother and toddler found blood inside their frappuccinos that they ordered at Starbucks back in February 2016.

While the toddler was licking the whip cream from the top, the mother noticed blood on the rim. She immediately checked to make sure that they were not bleeding but found nothing. It was reported that an employee was bleeding and was removed from work.

The Californian family is currently filing a lawsuit against Starbucks after being unhappy with the way the company handled the situation.

Claw Calamity 
Children getting themselves stuck in crane machines actually happens. In an article from the Huffington Post, the catastrophe started with a young preschooler Mason dining in at Beef ‘O’ Brady’s with family in Titusville, Florida.

Mason wanted to win a toy from the crane machine, so what does he do? He climbs in the machine. Moments later, he realized that he was stuck in the machine.

Thankfully, an off-duty firefighter was at the restaurant and requested for additional emergency assistance. The mighty heroes took apart the crane machine and got little Mason out safe and sound.

Stuffed Animals Win Again
According to an article from the Huffington Post, Scottish police responded to a call from a farmer who reported a tiger on his property. Police responded to the scene by dispatching an armed response team to the incident.

After 45 minutes, the police realized the mammal was merely a stuffed animal. The incident did come with a few laughs with other police departments poking fun at them on Facebook.

Family Dog Starts House Fire 
Not everyone likes pancakes but this golden retriever certainly does. In an article by the Huffington Post, surveillance revealed a dog was involved in a house fire.

In Southwick, Massachusetts a family took a day trip, leaving their dog at home. The golden retriever tried to get the leftovers by the stove, accidently turning the stove burner on, causing a chain reaction leading to a fire.

Luckily, the family’s alarm system was linked to dispatch the fire department before the fire could get worse. Don’t worry, both dogs are OK and the house is good too.