Ocelots achieve

Exam-a-Rama returns to help prep students for finals

Ocelots+achieve

Chantele Fox, Editor-in-Chief

One of the toughest tasks during a students’ college experience is finals week and preparing for them isn’t any less difficult; but luckily, there’s a solution. Exam-a-Rama is returning to the Learning Center, offering assistance to students as they prepare for their upcoming final exams. Exam-a-Rama will be held Dec. 5 from 8 p.m. until midnight, as well as Dec. 6 and 7 from noon until 4 p.m. in the Learning Center, Room L119 of the Bradner Library.
Tutors will offer assistance to students currently enrolled in most math, biology, chemistry, physics and accounting classes, as well as writing support. Sessions will focus on either the students’ exam review packet or a question and answer session. Additionally, the Learning Center is equipped with calculators and other materials needed to help students prepare. Professors are also ready to help their students as they provide some content for review during these sessions.
“Exam-a-Rama is the Learning Center’s biggest event,” states Carrie Ross, PAL for the Learning Center. “We have drop in tutoring for all of the major subjects including Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology on Dec. 5 from 8 p.m. until midnight. For the rest of the weekend, we have final exam review sessions scheduled that will go through the final exam review packets students receive for Math classes from Math 45 through Math 129.”
Moreover, students enrolled in a specific math course will not only have access to in person tutoring session, but as an added convenience a live-webinar is available. Please visit the Exam-a-Rama website for a list of eligible math courses.
This resource is free to all Schoolcraft students and they are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to enhance their studies.
For dates and times pertaining to a specific course, schoolcraft.edu/lac/success-seminars-andworkshops/exam-a-rama. For further information about Exam-a-Rama or subject availability, please contact the Learning Center at 734-462-4436.

Photo by Clarisa Russenberger | Photo Editor