Life’s a beach

Learning Support Services preparing students for final wave of finals

Matthew Fular, Editor-in-Chief

Where did the summer go?

This expression seems to come faster then we’d like these days. With summer drawing to a close, those taking classes are also seeing a close to their summer semesters.

If you are one of those individuals who entering their final weeks of classes and are looking for some guidance on how to get prepared for finals, then look no further than the Learning Support Services (LSS) upcoming workshop “Finals Frenzy: Beach Party!”

This event will be hosted by the LSS’ Academic Success Coaches who specialize in helping students reach their maximum academic potential. The Academic Success Coaches will be working with students throughout the workshop to support them being successful with current coursework.

The informational and interactive workshop will be hosted via Blackboard Collaborate Aug. 21 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is free to anyone who wants to attend.
When attending the online workshop, please note it is recommended you use Google Chrome for optimal quality and log in around 30 minutes before the event. To attend the Finals Frenzy event, click here.

If you have questions regarding the upcoming event, you can direct them to the Learning Support Services at [email protected] or (734) 462-4436.

Feature graphic courtesy of pngwing.com