JumpStart your fall

Learning Support Services’ webinars aim to aid students with study strategies

Ben Bolstrum, Campus Life Editor

You could jumpstart your car, jumpstart your heart, or better yet jumpstart your fall with Learning Support Service’s “JumpStart!” webinars starting Aug. 26 through Sept. 10.
These live webinars are content-specific sessions that aim to provide students with the extra knowledge needed to excel in their upcoming classes and provide support for specific topics while also introducing key study strategies and techniques for students to practice themselves.
All scheduled webinars are available remotely, so students can access them from the comfort of their homes at a specific date and time. This format will provide the extra benefit of being able to ask questions to session facilitators. Students also have more freedom on which webinars to attend due to the online structure.
JumpStart!_Webinar_Schedule_FALL_2020“It’s open to all Schoolcraft students who want to strengthen their math and reading skills before the upcoming semester starts.” Explains Sharon Christian, Assistant Director of Learning Support Services at Schoolcraft. “I highly recommend students taking math and science classes in the fall 2020 semester to attend.”
To attend any of these offered webinars, go to schoolcraft.edu/jumpstart. Students will be signed in using their name and student ID after they enter the session. No prior registration is necessary.
The Google Chrome browser is recommended for optimal quality.
Learning Support Services offers a variety of workshops to support students throughout the semester. Please visit their website for updates on upcoming LSS events and workshops.
If you have questions on how to attend or need support with logging into a session, contact the Learning Center at [email protected] or 734-462-4436.